Thursday, February 28, 2013

Equestrian Flair...

Okay...

So I'm totally in love with these equestrian style riding boots.

I think I may have said the exact same thing the first time I wore them on the blog.

They're so crazy comfy and I love their versatility.
Boots-Dillards (Arturo Chiang)
I love how they can be dressed down but also dressed up for a casual night on the town.


I wore this 'fit to a birthday engagement that I attended last month.


I wanted the effect of dressing up  however, I didn't want to stand around in heels all night so I built my OOTN around my go to boots.


Since I'm a huge sucker for great detailing, I died when I saw the belting on these boots.


In sticking with the whole 'equestrian' theme that I envisioned, I decided to pair the boots with some patterned skinnies,

Patterned Skinnies-NY&Co
 my thrifted American Eagle Corduroy blazer,

Blazer-Thrifted (American Eagle)
and this thrifted button up that I purchased from Goodwill.

(I wish the lighting wasn't so bad; I really wanted you guys to see the gorgeous ruffles on the front of the shirt.)


All in all, this happened to be one of my favorite outfits of the month. I love how everything is so cohesive and follows along with the 'equestrian' theme.


So tell me, how do your favorite outfits become your favorites?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXOXO 
Linked to:


10 comments:

  1. your boots are so fun!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to have them when I saw them. I will definitely check yours out.

      Delete
  2. Ahh I am diggin' those boots! I love the ombre effect with the color, super chic! I totally love when an outfit I throw together on the fly becomes a favorite...I don't know how it happens but when I put something together and feel super confident and sexy in it, I know it's a keeper! New follower from the hop!

    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My best outfits get put together on the fly. Thanks so much for visiting and following.

      Delete
  3. This outfit is absolutely going in my inspiration folder. I love the boots, the pants, the ruffled skirt — all of it. Even though you're completely covered up, it's still sexy. Great job!

    Found you via What I Wore Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and especially for the sweet comments. I can't wait to see how you recreate it.

      Delete
  4. Love how you styled this look!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love those skinny jeans!!! I am obsessed with patterns lately! and I LOVE those boots...reminds me I got some! miss ya girl..looking good!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These skinnies have become my fave. They fit so well and I'm in love with the pattern.

      Delete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...