Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Black and White

Happy Tuesday my loves.

I hope everyone's day is off to a great start!

I'm so excited to bring you another installment of Trendy Tuesday. It's my favorite blog day of the week because I get to share my creative visions with all of you. I really have a great time creating these little collages so I could only hope that you enjoy seeing them as well

I will admit that I wasn't totally convinced about this weeks' trend when Beyonce donned this black and white colorblock jumpsuit at the Grammy's.

However, upon careful review, I've digressed my aformentioned opinion.

I mean, look how crisp and clean these lines are.


Quiz black white dress, $35 / Sass & Bide black and white shirt / Dorothy Perkins print top / Sister Jane , $83 / River Island stripe shirt, $30 / Black top, $12 / Dorothy Perkins canvas jacket / Quiz mid calf skirt, $26 / Elastic waist pants, $20 / House of Harlow 1960 stacked heel / Melissa pointy heels, $180 / Zara leather heels / White bracelet

There's just something so classic about a black and white piece. It will never go out of style.

What say you?

Are you going to be rocking any 'salt and pepper' pieces this Spring?

I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally feeling the black & white trend and love these collages you put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALWAYS been a fan of Black & White!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...