Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friday Favorites: Vol #25

Hello my loves...

I hope everyone has had an awesome and productive week. I  am too thrilled that it's the weekend and I get a much needed break. My plans are to relax, relate, and release-literally!

Being that I haven't done a round up in a while, I have tons of favorites to share with you.

Starting with these sneaker wedges. I fell in love with the trend and immediately went to Ebay to purchase. A whole month after I ordered them they finally arrived at my doorstep. I was a little disappointed that they were navy blue instead of black but I'm gonna make them work anyway. Check out how I styled them in 


Lounging around the house on a Saturday afternoon with my honey. I love when we have the weekends off together. 


And this is what we get into after dark on the weekend...
Pink Moscato-mix with Sunny D for ultimate deliciousness!


Date night with the honey at Ruby Tuesday. He actually surprised me with this one. And in true frugal fashion, I had a coupon for dinner. 



My favorite mom and pop cafe. I visit EVERY weekend to get one of their homemade bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. They're the best!


Awesome E.L.F. cosmetics I found at the Dollar Tree!


I can't wait to try these. Stay tuned for a special holiday giveaway!


Fall inspiration from Target! I love the look on the left!


New things I'm swooning over from Target...

 

 


My most recent Target purchases (from the clearance racks, of course)...

Body con skirts ($4)

Colored skinnies ($6) and faux leather shorts ($10) 

Flats ($4) 

and this paneled pencil skirt that I fell in love with at first sight ($6) 

What were some of your favorite things this week?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...