Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Pretty Sequins

Happy Tuesday my loves...

It is my favorite day of the blog week and I'm back with another installment of

Trendy Tuesday!

As the 'holiday party' season quickly approaches, I am definitely swooning over all things sparkly!

Not only can you pair them together to make for a spectacular ensemble but you can also wear the pieces separately and still get the same awesome effect.

These pretty sequins had me at hello!

Pretty Sequins...

Maison Scotch short sleeve top, $125 / Mango collar sweater, $64 / Black military jacket, $96 / French Connection / River Island knee length pencil skirt, $125 / Sequin hot shorts, $21 / Supra shoes / Black boots, $36
Have you added sequins to your holiday wardrobe yet?
 
If so, how will you style them?
 
I can't wait to hear from you.
 
Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. I have searched high and low for a sequined pair of leggings that are reasonable in price. I have yet to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sequins! I'm currently looking for sneakers like the coral ones you've shared here. And the black military jacket is too fab! I can see myself in it right now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the sparkles! I want those black boots!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...