Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful...For Paneled Leather Pants and Sneaker Wedges

Happy Thanksgiving my loves!

It feels so odd saying that! Is it just me or does it seem like Thanksgiving came way early this year.

Is everyone ready to dig into the stuffing and mac 'n' cheese, the turkey and the ham? 

I know I sure am!

I'm expecting to put on at least 10 pounds through the weekend so that's why I decided to wear these faux leather paneled leggings-equipped with an elastic waistband!

Leather Paneled Pants-Target
I'm so thankful for them!

I'm also thankful for sneaker wedges-even though I wish I had a better close up picture of them!

Sneaker Wedges-EBay
I'm thankful for tripods and a great honey-one who knew my camera was crappy so he went out and brought a fancy, new camera and told me that we could share it. I'm relentlessly trying to get him to just let me have it already because he clearly has NO need for it!

Chambray-NY & Co | Sweater-Target
I'm thankful for Target clearance, from where I picked up this colorblocked sweater, and chambray.


Thankful for rebels like me who don't care about breaking the rules. The playground is supposed to be closed from dusk til dawn but I couldn't wait any longer to try out the new camera.

Jacket/Purse-NY & Co
Thankful for the color red as it takes up a majority of my closet space.


Thankful for blonde hair. It should have been natural because I promise I live up to every ounce of the blonde stereotype! And yes, blondes really do have more fun!


Among all of these things though, I am most thankful for life and love in abundance. For a great family who supports my dreams and aspirations. For an awesome companion who loves me with his whole heart. For lifelong friends who accept me as I am-flaws and all. For my talents AND my flaws. For my new found family, the BLM girls-an awesome group of bloggers who continue to inspire and motivate me to keep moving forward. And for the ability to share this moment with you, my virtual friends.

I'm THANKFUL!!!


What are you most thankful for?


Linked to:

8 comments:

  1. loving those leather panel leggings, definitely going to be making a trip to target in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this. I purchased them when I saw them advertised in one of the many fashion magazines that accumulate in my apartment. I'm wearing them tomorrow night and can't wait. I'm not a fan of any type of sneakers but you made this look work...and wel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like!!! Thanks for sharing! I picked up a pair at Marshalls a while back and every time I put them on, I feel like reaching into my drawer for a white t-shirt. I know that's the easy way out and I haven't worn them as a result. Love how you styled this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... where did my comment go? In anycase. Love this pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! i don't think I could wear a single piece of leather, but you're rocking it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...