Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This Rite Here Is My....Swag!!!

There's a tornado watch in my area today! WTH! It was just 85 degrees yesterday!

On an earlier date, I had committed myself to participate in a 'Color Rotation' challenge hosted by Colleen at ScrapandRun. It was created to help us get more use of the colors in our closet. You get to rotate the selected colors for a period of 2-3 weeks. Well, I think it started sometime last week but since my camera has been broken I figured it would make me less of a good blogger to post pictures from my phone because they wont have the sassy backdrops like everyone else's but what the hell, I wanna show my fits so...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

So, I used my IPhone

I think I'm gonna try the Color Rotation for 2 weeks. So here is my 1st installation of PINK: (it's more of a salmon color)

Thought I would add more color by throwing on some mustard color beads


I love the small detailing of this NY & Co shirt.


You can read more about the Color Rotation here.

Color Rotation
This challenge is awesome because it can be paired with the Color Brigade that Kileen hosts over at CuteandLittle.

Tan Blazer/Salmon Button Up-NY & Co Clearance..Belt/Pants-Thrifted..Shoes-Target

What colors do you like to sport?


4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I always say gotta have that pop of color and you've did it perfect here. Love that color!!!! Your weather sounds like our weather here in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favourite colour to wear! All shades, but dark especially!

    Just stopped by from the Wednesday blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charee! Color always makes for a more exciting fit!!! And I like it even more when it doesn't match. Weird, I know!!

    Rockwell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I like rocking all colors my absolute favorite is red! It makes me feel fierce!!

    Rockwell

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...