Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bag Lady...You 'Gon Hurt Ya Back!!!

I want this....
 
With Mocha Plaid Satchel

I'm a bag lady. I love big bags, little bags, clutches, satchels, overnight bags, whatever!! I especially like the ones that have alot of color and detail because they can add flavor to any of my outfits. I particularly find lots of nice, unique bags when I'm out on my thrifty escapades. I've been searching for a satchel forever and I found this lovely vintage Eitenne Aigner for $4.98!!!


Vintage Aigner Satchel

It was marked down from $8.98 which was also a great price for this type of designer label. Aigner bags generally range around $150 so this was a definite score for me. I'm soooo excited to wear it too.

What kind of bags do you ladies like? 
Leave me a link so I can see.


4 comments:

  1. I love any big bag. I haven't been a tiny purse girl since I was about 3.

    Thanks for stopping by KY Klips Blog. Following you back from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that bag!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny because I always find myself rambling at the bottom of the bag for my keys or something simple like lipgliss!

    Rockwell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I thought it was such a big score. The colors will allow me to wear it with almost anything!

    Rockwell

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...