Tuesday, January 18, 2011

They Say Time Flies....Mine is First Class!

Happy Tuesday friends!!! Welcome back from the long weekend! Although it was much needed, I got absolutely NOTHING done...my closet still looks like a tornado hit it and I have yet to organize my things for tax season.  Whew...time sure does know how to fly!!  Nevertheless, I'm going to continue on with life and slowly but surely work towards my goal of organizing my things.  Today is TOP 2 TUESDAY, a feature hosted by my blogger girlfriend over at The Undomestic Momma.  The subject for this week is: 'Top 2 Outfits you're loving for the Spring'. Ohhh man, the possibilities are endless.  I could go on forever about the things I love for spring-it reminds me of this yin yang sign I have tattooed on my hand-its a complete balance of greatness!  It's not overly warm, so you can get away with gorgeous linen pants, yet it's not too cold so you can still wear cutesy dresses and tanks and add layers to them if it gets breezy.  While it was hard to choose, I picked THIS:


Madewell's Spring 2011 Lookbook

(I am a sucker for pairing menswear items with feminine pieces!!!)
and I also chose THIS:


(Even though I don't wear many skirts, I love the look of flowy skirts with subtle detailing and bright colors.)

On to my Color Brigade for the week; I know the pictures are hella old but I don't want my outfit pics to be a total waste, so here goes nothing:


I love, love, love these leopard capri's because they are so versatile! Whoever knew that Walmart would become my one-stop shop!? I could've soooo done without the leopard bag though; maybe a black one would've been better but hey practice makes perfect!

 Thanks for reading!!

8 comments:

  1. wow, you know how to rock the leopard print! way to go!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt with the orange stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Maxwell too!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pink+Leopard print=Hotness! I'm a big skirt person and I like the one you featured!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, I can totally relate. I have been planning to organize my closet for weeks and weeks now but still - not done.

    Let's hope we get it done soon!


    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ A La Mode et Plus!!! I love your blog! Your sense of style is great. I tried leaving a comment on your page but when I clicked on 'post comment' it never took me to the link:-(

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...