Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All I Need in this Life of Sin...is me and my Boyfriend!!

I vowed that I would get better at this...right!?  Said I would get it together and have yet to post a single thing! I know, I know, I'm a horrible blogger!  My schedule has just been majorly hectic but I'm working on it.  I've decided that while I'm working out the logistics of being a better blogger, I would at least post some of my previously taken photos so that you may keep yourselves entertained in the meantime! 

I happen to love the look and feel of this fit.  I was in a rush and just threw something together and this is what I came up with.  All of the pieces are sooo comfy and can be remixed and worn with some of everything.  I especially love the boyfriend jeans because they fit so marvelously AND I scored them for a whopping $5.99 from NY & Co.  I think it's funny because I purchased these way before the 'boyfriend' fit was even a hit and then all of a sudden-WHAM-boyfriend jeans are the new trend!  Any why do they call them 'boyfriend jeans' anyhow?

http://www.graphicshunt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...