Monday, November 10, 2014

Thrifty and Shameless Find: Dana Buchman Leather

Happy Monday my loves. 

It's time to talk about my 'Thrifty and Shameless' find of the week. 


As an avid thrifter and boutique owner I love it when I stumble across things that are new with the tags still attached.

For instance, this great Dana Buchman Bustier...


I found it at a Goodwill shop in South Carolina last summer for a whopping $2.99. Might I add that Charleston, SC has some AMAZING Goodwill stores. 

Anyhow, this was the only item I scored at this particular Goodwill that I visited and I was OK with that. This bustier was so extremely soft. As soon as I saw the $350 price tag I knew it would resell for a decent amount. 

I actually let this sit for so long that I forgot about it. When I put it up for sale, it sold in less than 3 days. I felt like shooting myself in the foot because I only listed it for $40 when I should've listed it in the upper $100's. Oh well, you live and you learn. There will be much more awesome finds to be had. so I will make sure to capitalize on those. After all, I'm still trying to get the hang of everything. 

What kind of thrifting/reselling mistakes have you made in the past?

Please feel free to visit the shop, like and follow on Facebook and Instagram, and stay tuned for awesome deals and daily updates.

My inventory gets posted first on Ebay, then I move on to InstagramVinted, and FB groups. I usually post new things on Sunday and Thursday give or take a day or two. 

If you have specific styling questions or concerns leave them in the comments section or email me directly at missrockwellsracks@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope to fulfill your styling needs somewhere in the near future. 

As always, Thank You for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...