Monday, November 24, 2014

Red Carpet Recap: Best and Worst Dressed at the American Music Awards

Happy Monday everyone. 

I hope all of you had a nice, peaceful weekend. 

I spent time with my little love bug, preparing for his upcoming birthday and doing some things for my boutique. I was also able to catch a glimpse of the Red Carpet coverage for the American Music Awards which aired on E! TV

I love awards show season-the red carpet fashion in particular. For this post, I decided to do something a little out of the ordinary for the blog-a Best and Worst Dressed Recap

I must say that I wasn't extremely thrilled by any of the fashion this season but here's my list anyhow. 

Among the Best Dressed...


My top 3 were....

Giuliana Rancic-this asymmetric Alex Perry number was EVERYTHING!!


Jhene Aiko-pretty, pretty


Jessie J-because this is one flawless white pantsuit!


And on to the Worst Dressed of the evening...


Heidi Klum-this is such a disappointment seeing as how she is the top judge on Project Runway. I'm sorry Heidi, but "you are out"!


Uzo Aduba-her stylist should be fired immediately. Everything about this is a NO!


Frankie Grande-he is NOT serious, is he!?


Who made your best/worst dressed list last night?

I can't wait to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXO
543eaae76782618db3b90d60d99c0fe04ac908e35568fa7a5b

2 comments:

  1. Jessie J, stunning! That worst dressed list, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Jessie J was the business! Thanks for stopping by Angie!

      Delete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...