Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites: Vol #34

Hello my loves. I hope each one of you is off to a great start today. I'm soooo glad it's Friday. The weekends are the absolute best part of my week because I get to spend it all watching and cuddling with my beautiful baby boy. Speaking of whom, this episode of Friday Favorites is full of references to him so if you're not in the mood for baby talk then this blog is not one in which you should be visiting today!!


First up is this awesome wall art that I found at Target. The moment I found out I was expecting, I nicknamed my LO Peanut so when I saw this I absolutely HAD to have it-regular price and all. Once I spice it up with some paint and baubles it will be the perfect addition to his nursery.


These Boston Baked Beans....from the Dollar Tree!!! If you have a sweet tooth like mine then I need not say anymore. Yummers!!!


Did you all know that I owned an online boutique? I carry new and gently used items from some of your favorite brands. I just got a TON of new things and I can't wait to post them. If I must say, my things are really nice and totally affordable. You can follow along on my Instagram page for first dibs on new items. Here are just a few examples of the things that I carry.


My best friend is definitely a loyal customer. She loves scoring things from my racks. And she rocks the snot out of them too! Follow her here!


Speaking of good style...I love styling outfits for my lil man. It's too much fun. I find some really awesome things for him while thrifting-like these gently used Ralph Lauren Polo boots. There's no need for me to spend a fortune on his clothing when he grows out of it so fast. 


Styling for myself is just as fun. I live in these Dolce Vita boots that I scored on clearance at Target. They're super comfy and stylish. This Proenza Schouler sweatshirt was also purchased from Target when they collaborated with Neiman Marcus last season. For those of you who were unable to get your hands on it then, it will be up for sale in my shop soon. 



I have twice the fun when I can style matching outfits for me and my love! This is what we wore on our first visit back to church last Sunday!


Clearly I never knew I had a foot fetish until I saw these lil cuties. I can't get enough of them and oddly enough I have several pics of them. 


This may be my most favorite thing in this post...my baby shower cake. It's soooo beautiful-almost too beautiful to eat


More Target swag!!! They literally have EVERYTHING on clearance right now. I like to stock up on these Xhilaration tights anytime they put them on sale. I have almost every color-they are super comfy and a pretty decent quality. I'm hoping that they will be marked down to 50% off somewhere in the near future because I need just a few more colors. 


This facial steamer was an awesome deal! You see the price tag, right? I loves a good clearance sale. I purchased this a long while ago and totally forgot that I had it until my adult acne flared up after giving birth to my son. I use it once a week for now, in hopes that it will help to clear my pores!! By the way, if anyone has any inexpensive skin care suggestions, I'm open to listening.


Last but not least is this deliciousness from McDonald's. Now I truly understand the mind of a Starbucks feign. This Strawberry Covered Chocolate Frappe has drained every cent out of my pockets. I've had one everyday for the last two weeks and that's NO exaggeration-my day is not complete without one.



There you have it-my favorites for the month of February!

What are some of your favorite things of the month?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks so much for reading!
XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love your little peanut's outfits :)! This month, I'm really feeling my hair. I'm normally so lazy with my locs, but based on the feedback from my students and co-workers, apparently I should do something to my hair more often, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favorites! Is the new McDonalds Strawberry Chocolate Covered Frappe worth the hype? Seriously because I might try it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the hype Kiwi! I've already had my fix this morning!

      Delete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...