Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How to Wear: Skinny Leg Jeans

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday my loves! I hope every one's day is off to a great start.

I am returning with Part 2 of my How To Wear Jeans Series. If you're interested, you may catch up on Part 1 here.

To be honest, when Skinny Leg jeans first hit the scene a number of years ago, I was not at all a huge fan! However, as time and styles changed, I will admit that I quickly jumped on the bandwagon and now they by far are one of my most coveted styles of denim

I love the fact that they elongate my legs and they add just the right amount of sexy to any given outfit. Though they can be worn with just about anything, there are a few things that I would absolutely stay away from.

How to Wear Jeans: Skinny Leg

How to Wear Jeans: Skinny Leg by sherockwell featuring skinny leg jeans

Chunky boots and clunky heels for instance, are a huge no-no. They tend to make your feet look super huge and for those of us that do have rather large peds, that's one of the main things that we try to avoid when styling our outfits. Speaking from experience, cowboy boots look absolutely ridiculous with skinny leg denim. Please don't try that one at home.

Instead opt for a knee high style boot, riding boot, or a stunningly eye catching pair of pumps. These options are sure to bring out the best that a skinny leg jean has to offer.

Now it's your turn to chime in.

How do you rock your skinny legs?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Great Tips! I've been guilty of wearing shoes that were clunky,so I will be switching it up for a sleeker shoes with my Skinnies. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too...until I experienced that skinnies look one hundred times better with nice pumps. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...