Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites: Vol # 31

Hello and Happy Friday my loves.
 
Just a quick post to share some of my favorite things with you all. Lately, I've been reading lots of blog posts and editorials stating how you shouldn't bombard your blog readers with the exact same things that you post on your Instagram feed. With that being said, I assure you that with the exception of a very few of the things that I post here during my Friday Favorites segments, my Instagram feed is a totally different animal.
 
For instance, this Levi's clutch didn't make it to Instagram but I got it for FREE with a Levis.com that was gifted to me through an app on my phone called Wrapp. Yay for freebies!!
 
 
Packing and shipping purchased items from my shop, Miss Rockwells Racks, is always the highlight of my week.

 
Target has a really bad habit of clearancing their entire shoe section at one time. It gets on my nerves because it tempts me to spend money that I would rather keep in my wallet; but because I love shoes so much I end up spending it anyway. Ughhh!

 
This month's FREE mag swag!!! Make sure to 'like' my FB page as I post about all of the great deals and freebies there.
 
 
As a member of Old Navy's Style Council, I was sent coupons for myself and a girlfriend to try a pair of their new white denim jeans-absolutely FREE. I'm super excited about this opportunity.

 
My growing accessory obsession. I feel totally naked without some type of jewelry on when I leave the house.

 
OMG. I'm not a huge fast food conossieur, however, this new Jim Bean Bourbon Thickburger from Hardees is so heavenly. Lately, I've been dying for a really good burger and this one takes the cake. If you're a fan of Hardee's you should definitely give this baby a try. They even sent out BOGO FREE coupons for this very burger. Yummm!

 
I had the opportunity to attend one of very few fashion shows in my area and I had quite the experience learning about my city and how much talent I have floating around me in terms of style and fashion. More pics will be posted on my Instagram feed.

 
I've been wanting to try some type of makeup primer for a while now and I was finally able to make that happen using a Victoria's Secret gift card that I was given by my friends over at Wrapp. After the gift card, I only spent $4 for this lovely primer.

 
Last but not least I'm totally excited to be participating in my very first Trunk Show hosted by my lovely friends over at Yours/Mine Secondhand Thrift. The event will be located in DC next weekend and I'm so happy to finally be living out my dreams of having my own boutique. Here's more info about the show if you would like to attend. There will be lots of secondhand and vintage goodies there for the taking.
 
 

What were some of your favorite things this week?
 
I can't wait to hear from you!
 
Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO


6 comments:

  1. Love all your accessories! I'm obsessed with jewelry too. must always be wearing some! Oh my gosh Target has the best shoe sales. Love it!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target's shoe sales entice me to spend all of my dollars!

      Delete
  2. You always find the best deals! How did you become a part of the Old Navy Style Council?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's through a branding company that I fill out surveys for. Give me your email and I will send you the link to join.

      Delete
  3. I hate that they clearance all their shoes like that too! I always want ALL of them!! Haha. That's awesome that you get some old navy jeans for free. You have some pretty great deals here!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...