Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Faux Fur in 80 Degree Weather???

Hello my loves.

I hope every ones day is off to a great start!

I honestly woke up a bit confused as I attempted to figure out how in the world we totally skipped over the Spring season and jumped directly into Summer.

The temperatures in my area have been well above 80 degrees all week and I'm really feeling some type of way about it!!

Fall and Spring happen to be two of my favorite season because of the comfortable temps. Being that these seasons are not too hot but also not too cold, you can get away with wearing faux furs and long sleeved button ups like so...

Button Up-Aeropostale|Faux Fur-Plato's via Forever 21
However, when Spring temperatures start out being 40+ degrees warmer than average for this time of year, you begin to question recent purchases and furthermore your whole OOTD selection in general.


I've been dying for a faux fur vest for the longest so when I saw this one for $12 I knew I had to have it. I think the best part about it is that it's not a full fur. It's more like a cardigan/vest with faux fur accents on the front.


See...


One of my blogger friend over at Vodka Infused Lemonade is hosting a link up today and she asked that we highlight our favorite Spring trend, and though this may not be springy at all, I'm totally in love with faux furs for the season.


I've never been one to follow the rules of fashion so in an effort to maximizing the items in my wardrobe I'm totally looking forward to rocking this vest with some cutoffs and booties.

Denim-NY&Co|Booties-Platos via Nine West
Since I'm a borderline anemic who constantly stays cold I don't really have much of an issue with wearing items as such during warmer weather.


All I need to do is swatch my top to a nice embellished tank and I will have a totally different look.


I'm interested to know what trend you're looking forward to rocking this season.


I can't wait to hear from you!

Thank You so much for reading.
XOXOXOXOXO
 Linked to:

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, from what I see right now, that looks like a super cute fur vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went from in the 60's this morning to in the 30's!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, our weather is crazy too. I had my space heater on a couple of days ago, now I have the air on. Talk about bipolar weather!

      Delete
  3. You rocked that fur AND those jeans! Dang! I can only wish for 80 degree weather...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80 degree weather it is! Now I'm wishing it was more like 70! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Love the post! Good to go is my favorite!!!! It is the most amazing
    Every outfit is so beautiful and stylish!
    come and see my blog if you have time
    Check my latest post!
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar half sweater/half fur vest and I love it! They are so comfortable and versatile!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...