Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Collar Necklaces

Well hello my loves.

Happy Tuesday!

I feel like I haven't posted in a month of Sundays.

I've been super overwhelmed with work, school, as well as trying to show support in visiting my other blogger friends. So overwhelmed that I neglected to keep you all updated.

But, I'm BACK!!!

And I promise next time I won't be gone so long!!

Last week, I participated in the Everybody, Everywear challenge so I skipped Trendy Tuesday.

I've been anticipating this day so I could share with you my newest obsession...
Collar Necklaces...



Akong collar necklace, $1,025 / Miss Selfridge / ASOS / Miss Selfridge / Bardot silver jewelry, $24 / ASOS / Jada pendant jewelry / ASOS , $14 / Leather necklace / Orange jewelry / Faux Pony Leather Collar

Is anyone else in love with these like me!?
 
I recently went crazy and ordered a bunch of them from eBay.  I will share those with you in another post though.
 
I think these necklaces look really great with chambray-as does everything else-they're so elegant! Or even a nice leather skirt paired with a tuxedo shirt! How dope would that look with the gold studded collar (in the top right corner)!?
 
How would you style yours?
 
I can't wait to hear from you!
 
Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO
 

4 comments:

  1. That leather version is giving me LIFE! Yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would to use a few of these for DIY inspiration. They're lovely and I can't wait to see your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! This summer I got really obsessed with the tops with the sequins collars. I was going to try and make one but could find a collared shirt that I liked at the thrift store... Maybe I'll look for one today. Be sure to post pic of the ones you just purchased! I can't wait to see how you style them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...