Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites: Vol #21

TGIF!!!

I'm so ready to be off for the weekend!!!

Nothing big planned-well actually I take that back-my big sis is hosting a 'fun' party one day this weekend but other than that I really just want to rest and get caught up on life.

It's amazing how I preplan for things but always manage to get sidetracked so then the preplanning and prepping becomes null and void. That's the story of my life here lately.

But no one cares about that-let's get straight into some of my fave things of the past couple of weeks.

Being greeted by big Target boxes on my doorstep-um YES!! With shoes in them-double YES!


It's soon to be Homecoming season. I can't wait to visit my Alma mater and see some of my old friends and colleagues.


Sugar and Olive Oil = THEE BEST SKIN SOFTENER EVER! I saw this posted on Instagram and immediately had to try it. It works wonders and it's super cheap. I purchased both items from Dollar Tree.


More beauty products from Dollar Tree.


Sinful Colors nail polishes are on sale for 99 cents this week at Walgreens. I will post on Instagram the ridiculous amount of polish I ended up going home with. Follow me --->@sherockwell


DIY'ing another shirt. This was requested by one of my friends and followers. I thinks she's officially started something big here!




Not sure why I fell in love with these horrendous 'boots with the fur' but I did. Now all I need is some AppleBottoms jeans! HA! Yeah right!!


Inexpensive accessories from Icing! I love when they have their 5 for $10 clearance sales. That's usually the only time I stock up on my collection.



Finally got to wear the cap toe heels that I DIY'ed in this post. Full post coming soon.


Ahhh!!! Cinnabon! Enough said! I heard that Burger King is now selling these. Please tell me it ain't so.


 Having movie night with my honey. He picks out such great movies. This one was actually awesome! 8/10 stars.


Yep...we hold hands while watching movies! Mush...


These cuties we met at Kings Dominion-they melted my heart!


This weeks mag swag! Someone please help me read all these!!


What were some of your favorite things this week?

Do share!

Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. girl you scored some sweet deals!! and i don't know if you know but i went to Christopher Newport - i had a lot of friends from HS that went to hampton! so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! And I am so jealous of your Target come up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...