It snowed and I'm pissed! Not even an inch of freaking snow and they cancelled work! Not that I didn't need the day off, it's just that I don't wanna make it up. I wonder if you can call out on 'makeup' days? Who the hell came up with 'makeup' days anyway? They should be demoted for such foolishness! I had my outfit all picked out too-so I'll just run some errands in it. It was really a toss up because I figured 'hey it's Friday and I kinda wanna be comfortable' but then I decided 'nah what the hell, it's Friday and I'm feeling a little festive' so I leaned a little towards the colorful side. And don't you know that today's FBFF topic is all about some COLOR! This is all to perfect timing.
Per Modly Chic, the questions go a lil bit like this:
1. What color dominates your closet? RED, red plaid, red skirts, red high heels, red shirts. Red is absolutely my favorite color and it goes great with any and everything!
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet? I would buy doubles and even triples of the same item in different colors. It's more economic now though to purchase neutrals and incorporate bold colored accessories.
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors? Do the unthinkable...be bold...be flashy yet classy.
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits? Most times I try to combine classic or neutral pieces and add an unexpected splash of color somewhere, whether it be with shoes or accessories. I love it when people say, "Oh, I would've never thought to put that together." That's when I know I've done a good job.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe? Words and Wardrobes, Kendi Everyday, Miss Vinyl Ahoy, Blog Fashion
Join in on the FBFF fun by clicking here.
1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Makeover or TLC's What Not To Wear? Definitely on the Extreme Home Makeover! My house is a hot mess right now!
2. Do you have any tattoos? 8 of 'em and counting! I want a half-sleeve sooo bad but I'm worried that it looks too unprofessional!
3. Do you tell your kids about things you did when growing up? NO KIDS yet. But I would if I had them.
4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? This is soooo bad but I definitely speed up if I'm close enough to make it.
5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? What! Why can't I do both! Ummm, chips-Pretzels and Cheetos, Sun Chips and Nacho Cheese Doritos!!
Link up to Five ? Friday here.
Until next time, no more SNOW! Thanks for reading!