Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How To Wear: Silver Pumps

Happy Tuesday my loves!

I know I'm late as heck but better late than never, right!?

Just wanted to drop in with a little trendspiration. This year I'm focusing more on motherhood, my goals as an entrepreneur, and lastly meeting and styling more clients. Once I put this bit of information out into the world of social media, a couple of my friends and followers began to ask me for styling advice.

My first diva said that she needed help styling a pair of silver pumps so here are the 3 looks that I came up with...

How To Wear: Silver PumpsHow To Wear: Silver Pumps by sherockwell featuring leopard handbags



One look for each personality type-something casual, fun, and flirty-all of which were styled with a hint of edginess in mind. This post actually reminds me that I now own 2 PAIR of silver pumps that I need to style for myself. Funny how being a blogger and helping others allows you to unleash inspiration for yourself as well. Oh, the perks of being creative.

What do you think of these looks?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...