Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Mad for Metallics

Happy Tuesday my loves.

I hope every one's day is off to a great start. It's my favorite day of the blog week and that means more Trendy Tuesday shenanigans.

This week I'm talking all things metallic.

When I saw these metallic pumps in Target I died. Then I remembered that I had thrifted a pair a couple of years ago waayyyy before they were on trend. They've been sitting in the trunk of my car waiting for new taps. Needless to say I will definitely be pairing them with some beautiful items similar to these...
Mad for Metallics...
 Mad for Metallics... by sherockwell featuring dorothy perkins
 


Peplum dress / Dorothy Perkins / Summer dress / Witchery , $100 / rag & bone skinny leg pants / Enzo Angiolini , $140 / Oxford shoes / Alice + Olivia pointed-toe heels / Accessorize cross body handbag / Accessorize metallic bag / ALDO clutch / Navy handbag / Charlotte Russe string bracelet / Betsey Johnson betsey johnson watch / COLLECTION XIIX / Oasis flower hair accessory, $5.95 / Topshop nail polish, $8.93 / Topshop nail polish, $8.93 / Pier One Metallic Leopard Drinkware - Goblet / Vince Camuto Harty2 Metallic, $140

Are you as mad for Metallics as I am this season?

What will you pair yours with?

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXO
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great Post Miss Rockwell and I luv Metallics!The pointy toe metallic shoe are amazing!

    Frugal Flirty n Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the choices are fabulous! My favorites are the gold flats!!!


    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those flats are the truth aren't they?

      Delete
  3. Gold metallic oxfords!! I would wear it with everything. :-)

    Mo

    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...