Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why I Wore Flats Today...

So Happy Wednesday my loves. 

I'm so excited that half of the work week is already over. 

I feel like I haven't done an outfit post in forever, but in all actuality, it's only really been a couple of days. 

This outfit...


Well, I'm not really sure what type of look I was going for here...



But I will say that this embodies 

the truest definition of my style!

Shirt/Pants-Wet Seal
Edgy, comfy, and chic...

Vest-Thrifted and DIY'd
I'm really unable to function at my full capacity when I'm uncomfortable. 

I'm incredibly silly, insanely goofy, and ridiculously clumsy so full mobility is a must for me. 

Purse-NY&Co
Oh, and I eat for a whole village when I'm at the dinner table so anything too revealing is out of the question as well!


And most times I don't feel like wearing heels, but I do because I'm a girl and I'm supposed to.

But not today!



Lots of times I think I'm a rock star, so I wear this cut off vest because it makes me feel all sorts of 
rocker-esque!



And so do these shoes! I got them on clearance at Target a few seasons ago. 

Shoes-Target
I like to jump on things, kick trash cans, and spaz out when my favorite song comes on!

So... 

today, I'll wear flats!!!


What are you most comfortable wearing?

I can't wait to hear from you!!

Thanks for reading;-)
XOXOXOXO
Linked to:

3 comments:

  1. I love jean vests! Cute top too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! And that floral top! It IS very rockstar!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...