Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Thing About The Dollar Tree...

Another Hump Day has fallen upon us!

I'm so happy that this work week is almost over!

I am completely and utterly-over it!

Don't you wish everyday could be Friday, payday Friday to be exact!?!?

Then you would never have to actually go in to work but you could still get a paycheck. Yeah, that would be sweet!

Me and my big dreams, huh!?

I also have big dreams about being able to always shop for clothes at the Dollar Tree!

See....

the thing about the Dollar Tree

is this...

Shirt-Dollar Tree
This shirt...

I love it!

I found it at the Dollar Tree a couple of months ago.

When I originally saw it I thought it would be way too big for me. The tag read 'L' so I gave up hope and chucked it into my 'giveaway' pile. But something in me just couldn't stop going back to it. I stared at it. Then I stared some more...and some more until I finally said 'to hell with it, I'm keeping it whether it fits or not'!

And it did...


Perfectly, might I add!


This front pocket actually made me die a couple of times-as did the contrasting sleeves!


I paired it with this thrifted blazer...


this thrifted purse that I can't get enough of...



and these $15 clearance puppies


Heels-Target
and I felt like nothing short of a million bucks!

All thanks to the Dollar Tree!

 Have you found any awesome things at the 'Tree' lately?

I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!
XOXOXOXO

Linked to:

7 comments:

  1. LOL you crack me up - and i love that shirt - I love it even more that you found it at the Dollar Tree - never would have thunk it - love how you put it togethre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...dollar tree?!?! that is incredible. Maybe I should go down there and check it out :) this whole outfit is so fashionable. I saw those target heels on Kendi Everyday too and I keep thinking I might need them in my closet! Anwyay, I am very impressed at your amazing thrifted finds. way to go!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I love the shirt. I cant believe that it was $1.00!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurrrrl, STOP!!!!! You did NOT say Dollar Tree???!!!! Ok, now Imma be searching for one!!!! You nailed it with the shoesssss!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you got that shirt for a dollar! I don't even know if our Dollar Tree sells clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...