Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WOTS: Holiday Shopping-The Boo Thang Edition

Each year I always have the hardest time trying to decide what to get my boo thang.  Time and time again I find myself questioning how I'm going to outdo what I did last year. Some people base their gift buying on the amount of time that they've been with their significant other but I say to hell with doing all of those calculations-I just try to purchase something that the boo is going to like.

Assuming that all of my readers aren't of the female species, I will make a list of gifts that would work well for both sexes.

Let's get it:
1. Aromas/Scents/Smell Goods: This is always first on my list of gifts to give. I loves me a good smelling man. I mean I get totally weak when J is wearing my favorite scent. I just can't take it-it makes me wanna instantly give up the goods!! I don't know of too many men who wouldn't appreciate a good smelling woman either.

    Acqua Di Gio by Armani

    Daisy by Marc Jacobs
     
2. Nerdy Toys: whether it be in the form of a game, smart phone, camera, or computer gadget-technology is always going to be put to good use. With these types of gifts you don't ever have to question whether or not your money was wasted.


    Kindle Fire

    XBox 360 Kinect

    3. Wrist Candy-this is another one of those timeless gifts that are never a waste of money. Watches are both functional and stylish. Can we say Micheal Kors!!!


    
    Micheal Kors Blackout
    Micheal Kors Runway Double Blitz
    
    What are your top suggestions for this year?



     

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get some new smell goods...oh and a Micheal Kors watch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas, a fabulous scent especially! I'm also good at making presents being a seasmstress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...