Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Got Dots...All Over Me


I'm crazy about patterned fabrics. 
Plaid and stripes.

gingham, and floral-especially floral!
Gets me hyped!!

Loves me some animal print too!

So when I got word that Linda and Liz 
over at Everybody, Everywear named


Polka Dots

as the next big style item, I think a little part of my closet died and went to heaven.

Here's how I did it:

Polka Dot Blouse-Thrifted/Bomber Vest-Old Navy

My camera was being a bit shoddy but the polka dots in the blouse are pink. (Definitely copped it for a buck on one of my thrifty outings.)  I decided to dress it down by adding my favorite Old Navy Bomber Vest, jeans, and combat boots. This look was actually so thrown together that I was afraid of how it was gonna turn out but actually.....

Combat boots-Xhiliration
I think I like it!

Excuse the horrible lighting!

Of course this is doubling as my  Color Brigade 
outfit of the week as well.

You can join in on the fun with
Kileen over at her  Cute and Little  blog.








4 comments:

  1. wow, great job doubling up with both polka dots and colors!! i love the pink blouse and what a cool bomber vest!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how excited you were about the spots! I can see why, the blouse looks great on you!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Miss Rockwell! I love how your outfit turned out. You have such a great sense of style! I am now following you thanks to Boost My Blog Friday last week, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check out our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's pretty easy and it comes in handy, especially for creative people like you :) See you there!
    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I will make sure to check out the new tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...