Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Him

Happy Tuesday my loves.

As you know Valentine's Day is soon approaching. That means lots of chocolate, sparkly baubles, and sexy smell goods. I'm going to stray away from creating a wish list this year as our gifts generally tend to stay the same year end and year out.

For ages, V-Day has generally been a female holiday; the one day out of the year when we get pampered to the fullest extent without the expectation of anything in return. The day when flattering gestures the norm and love truly becomes more than just a noun. At least for us ladies.

With that being said, I'm going to go out on a limb here and share with you some ways and ideas to make this Valentine's Day special for the man in your life as well. Granted, not alot of men are as sentimental as we can be, but I promise that your man won't mind knowing that he too is appreciated on this 'day of Valentine'!!

Here goes nothing...

Love Coupons-create your very own coupon book to include a Free home cooked meal, a hot oil massage, and/or a night of fully loaded intimacy. Feel free to get as creative and naughty as you would like.



Love Letters-prepare a hand written love note for him expressing your undying love for him. Earn extra 'brownie points' for reading it aloud to him.



Sexy Texts-send him sexy texts-all day long-describing the night you plan to have with him. Make sure that the texts are 'work proof' just in case he has nosey coworkers.

Special Delivery-instead of sending flowers and/or candy to his job, send him tickets to his favorite sporting event or music concert.


What kind of things are you thinking of doing for your special someone?

I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks for reading.
XOXOXOXO

Also, don't forget to link up and share your Valentine's Day love stories, crafts, dating tips, etc. right here on the blog starting at 12:00AM EST on February 1 for the 'Lover's Lane' Blog Hop. And if you can't catch it then, don't fret, it will be open ALL MONTH LONG!


13 comments:

  1. I think a love not is the perfect way to express yourself for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you're earning those points right now. He will definitely reward you for your efforts. Very nice! Let me tell my hubby about this or else he'll be expecting the same...lol. #blm Thanks for hosting this. Andrea @ be-quoted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas!!! I think I will use these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all good gifts! My husband's birthday is just before V Day and he really racks up. I just got him tickets for the Knicks vs. Wizards and he is super excited!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A birthday AND V Day...sheesh...I know he must be in heaven EVERY year!

      Delete
  5. I think that the coupon idea is one that I will have to steal this year! You have brought out the creative in me! Thanks because I was struggling with "what to do"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's awesome. Let me know it turns out for you.

      Delete
  6. I love these ideas! I'm so last minute with getting my husband a gift for Valentine's Day. He always grumbles that he doesn't want anything and that usually means I treat him to dinner and buy him clothes. This year I'm gonna write him a love note and purchase him some tickets to a game. He'll love that for sure!

    Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I log to equally shower my man with gifts on this day! So sweet!

    www.kiwithebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...